Tenant improvements (TI) describe the changes made to a property by the landlord as part of a lease agreement. Businesses have specific needs and TI’s enable them to customize a lease space to meet those specific needs.
Some examples of TI’s include:
- ADA compliance upgrades
- Demolition or adding walls, doors, and partitions
- A break room or kitchen
- Additional bathroom
- Conference rooms
- Ceilings, windows, and lighting
- Flooring, carpeting, and painting
- HVAC and plumbing
If you have TI needs, CD Redding’s Facility Services is your Tenant Improvement experts, give us a call, we are here to help.
The CD Redding Construction and Design Process
We know how to deliver usable spaces for tenants. Our best in the Pacific Northwest team exceeds expectations throughout the process.
- Optimize your budget so we can create the perfect space for your organization.
- Curate the very best subcontractors in the Willamette Valley for your project.
- Manage schedules and contractors, making sure your project goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
- Meticulous follow-up is designed to catch even the most minor issues and ensure everything passes inspections and meets regulations.